The City of Cedar Park is conducting a Transit Study to evaluate the needs, costs, and support for viable transit options in Cedar park over the next five years. The study will:
- Explore local and regional travel patterns and demographics
- Review existing public and private transit options
- Engage Cedar Park residents, stakeholders, and representatives
- Review services offered in cities similar to Cedar Park
- Detail costs and benefits of each option
Community members will have multiple opportunities to participate in the study by providing feedback at community meetings, as well as through online surveys and social media.
Study findings that will gauge citizen interest in a variety of transit options will be presented to City Council and the public.